Tuesday, April 2, 2013

begin the beginning




Lest begin from the beginning
Hello friends, I will be sending you daily fresh news from the Italian grotesque theater.
With its actors and comedians and buffoons.
I’d imagine you have problems understanding the Italian situation, nothing strange, it happens to us to.
Just to make sense of my days and feed your curiosity I will send you my thoughts and my hopes.
You will be able to compare what I tell you with what you are told by the media.
For example according to the media the current situation is complicated but not serious. 
The reason is that those with problems have ‘not  the tools to express themselves, and the ones with resources can effort to have a voice.
I'm looking forward to receiving your comments
Until my next postcard
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment