Monday, April 8, 2013

Video killed the radio stars

I’m sorry if I just bring bad news, for better ones you cold try Switzerland...

How do I soften the fact that yesterday it was announced that in 2012, 1 million workers got laid off, while the non-sale of Alitalia to Air France has costed to italian taxpayers more than 3 billion euro... I'm thinking that those money given to the million fired would have resulted in 3000 euros each, a big help to everybody! ... instead it got weisted in toys and girlfriends by some politician and his friends.
Sorry, next time I promise to bring good news, such as the Miss Italia Pageant will not be broadcasted on television... only on the radio
Everything feels wrong and strange… do you remember the song: "video killed the radio star..." here is the opposite
CIAOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment